2008 Volkswagen Rabbit Weathertech Side Window Deflectors
These easy-to-install accessories are manufactured in Germany from high quality 3mm light acrylic material. The in-channel installation doesn't require the use of the 3M adhesive tape. Side window deflectors are laser-cut for precise fit. They are designed to reduce wind noise as well as ventilate the cabin.
WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors Features:
- You can enjoy driving with open window in rain or shine not worrying about spoiling your car's interior
- They are optically transparent to minimize blind spots for the driver
- Wind deflectors by WeatherTech are manufactured in Germany from high-grade acrylic material that is flexible, UV and scratch resistant
- Due to the aerodynamic design, these products decrease wind noise and the turbulence when windows are open
- In-channel installation needs no adhesive tape
- All WeatherTech products are backed by a 3-Year warranty against defects in workmanship
Side window deflectors for 2008 Volkswagen Rabbit give you the ability to open windows in rain or snow allowing fresh air to circulate inside the cabin. Slightly tinted, they can reduce sun glare at the same time preventing road debris, rain, snow, dust, and bugs from entering. The simple in-channel installation takes about 15 minutes depending on the level of your expertise and doesn't need cutting, drilling, or other modifications.
2008 Volkswagen Rabbit Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech are guaranteed against workmanship and defective materials for a period of three years from the date of purchase. Exceptions to this guarantee are wear as a result of severe abrasive conditions, chemical contamination, such as bleach, spilled gasoline, etc.WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors Gallery: